Friday, September 20, 2002
Lousy nights sleep. Suffering from belly warch ( a colloquial term I remember from my nurse training in Warrington), a generalised ache and a burning sensation down the staple line. Up about 6 times in the night. Running behind this morning - but hey who is counting. We got a phone call late yesterday afternoon telling us to pick up a prescription for some new antibiotics and cream. I am being treated as though I have an infection it would appear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment