Tuesday, September 03, 2002

Right, time to get affairs in order again before I go into hospital. Not that much has changed in a week. Check policies and all that, quite sobering really. Getting a steady stream of feedback about the new look (the site not me). Jean has just returned from the Independent living centre with a chair they have lent me. I went for a seating assessment last week ( I forgot to tell you). I need a higher chair, coz of hips back and knees, and being post-op. They have lent me a big boy special and risers. An OT is coming to assess me in hospital tomorrow I think. By the way both my PC and phones are playing up this morning - aint technology brilliant. Until PC's are as reliable as the telly or a lightbulb they wont be fully adopted by the population as a whole.

No comments: