Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Too busy being a luvvie.

Lord knows when I last posted. I have been filming a documentary. I don't know if I am bound to a non disclosure deal but I only have half a brain left. The bit that stops me blurting has gone.
Its a 30 minute short ep 1 in a series of nine going out on Granada ITV on 18th July at 7.30. We have done lots of filming and still have more to shoot. A taster -
Me being interviewed by Rachy. Me talking to Danny the real star a preopper who was mad/brave enough to talk to me.
Mel a nurse at the Sefton suite demoing the special big boy gear. Prof John Wilding a bloody nice bloke. Cardboard ken. Inspirational people at the support group. Me faffing in the kitchen with bechamel demonstrating portion control. Me speaking at a gig at the local doctors shebeen (aka the liverpool medical institution). David Kerrigan, my wife and a huge supporting cast. It was tiring lots of location work and a general hoot. There is a guy from new york as well. Getting ready for Barcelona as well.

No comments: