Sunday, June 11, 2006

Patio and Dolphins

Thursday night saw us here. One of the better eateries but I have to report the menu like the website was a little tired. I did a calves liver and tempura onion rings which was boss. Jean pretty plain but tasty anchovies. Jean did sea bass and I was guided into MAHI MAHI. It sounds like a sumo move to me. it was goo, firm flesh spinach tomato and chorizo. A very filling number. Get home and wiki it Thought I had eaten flippers mate for a while. This page was less flattering but brought a chuckle.
I got bit by world cup fever on Friday morning, thanks to Kierans gang setting up a fantasy football league. I am in 4th place after two days. I was going to use some clver invective for a title but ended up with NHSpensioner.
Its run by the geezers the geezers behind the free papers on buses. Makes me smile.
Then its off to work, problems there but it reassures me that I am able to slip into professional mode.

No comments: