Thursday, June 29, 2006

Rabbits gone mental

Following last nights incident, he was a different bloke. I expected him roll over fart and go to sleep. Nope this dudes gone territorial. Not pleasant stamping with is back legs and generally being nasty. I had to resort to shirt off and pounce. It was a real testosterone fest by the end. Me and the boy wrestling scantily clad on the lawn. I surprised myself with how much I enjoyed the competitive side of it all. It was a bit sumo versus prescious mckenzie but hey we are blokes. Top machismo action.
Watched judge john deed and so to bed. Passport office assure me that allys passport will be here today. Got clip on sunglasses from bennet and batty opticians 12 squid. Lady goes to Barca every year for grand prix, pointed me to some top restaurants. Me I wind my way on the 79 to peter kinderman.

No comments: