Thursday, August 29, 2002
This version has spellchecking software on - if I can remember to use it. It doesnt like Spellchecking it suggested Selpulchering instead. I like spell checkers especially for names, I used to work with a woman called Ans Dodd or Anus Dodo as the computer insisted.Oh no this could lead to me entering peoples names and seeing what comes up, last time I did that it went on for weeks. I'll stop at Ans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment