Saturday, August 31, 2002
Thanks for those two posts Ally, your mum will be dead chuffed, and just for the record I am completely up the wall as well as her. More people have started looking at the blog as we get ready for round two next week. I think its tiime to increase the education content of the site. Starting here would be good ASO a British site seems to talk a lot of sense about the obesity epidemic as a whole.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment