bad news just thought I'd check that I could connect to the internet from the sefton suite - and its a no go. Bummer, plan B work offline or planc send daughter home with instructions to post. I suppose mobile phones are out of the question. First setback right off to WHSmith for lousy novel magazines and some batteries.
Tuesday, August 27, 2002
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment