Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Update - ok I am sluggish

Lots happened. Went to see Peter Kinderman last Thursday only snag appt was last Wednesday. Bought a green pepper turned red on journey home. Bought two jars of passata one with garlic and erb and one plain. When I got home both plain!!!! Such is the delight of the middle aged brin injured klutz.
Seems I am ok talking but speech flows easy, writing is hard. Weekend cant remember much said goddbye to old friend alcohol on Sunday been too keen and decided on escapism as a survival mechanism. Not recommended. Monday sees me sober one day at a time for the GCSE's at least. Frank gives me too pills to help but the hour between 9-10pm passes slow. Lunch at ark Monday with Kim great fun. Moules for me steak butty for kim. She has wine and beer I tut dissaprovingly and whinge into my water. Monday night Colin gives me a lift to the tip and No Mercy retail to buy a portaable telly DVD type thing for bedroom.
Man comes Tuesday to upgrade Cable to the TV drive. Ally does English Lit ICT and gets her mobile pinched.
Migration on site gives me headaches. People comment on blog, names of flowers and disjointedness two main subjects. I was pants at punctation before the SAH took out the punctuation semi colon and exclamation mark centres of my brain.!!!;-)
Two media sessions. One with Vicki from Granada factual and the other with Rachel a freelancer. |Good natter with woman from BMI too. Man coming to measure loft for storage space conversion yawn ( but essential). Today I am mostly using ~~~~~~~~tildes and &&&&&&&& ampersands.

No comments: