Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday and its busy

Original schedule was busy, but at 8.10 it took a nose dive. Loftman due at 1 rang said he coldnt wake his mornin appt so could he come here. Peachy says I. Wake ally and we motor. My head is muzzy. I hit the branflakes. Despite yesterdays movement I need to up my roughage and my fluid intake. Codeine is a killer to the bowels. I have cut them down and I am still drowsy.
Loft men arrive steve and degsy. Nice chappies to a man. They get to work. I book a hotel for opur stay in essex and the restaurant is so good she advises nbooking now fopr a wednesday night!!
Dish out the eye drops to shakespeare and mooch on the pc. Off to broadgreen for fizzio with Matt. Bus presents a problem not really sure which bus to get from which stop. Eventually plump for the 81 which surprisingly doesn't go over the flyover but stops at the rocket. I negotiate the subterranean labyrrinth that is the subway system. See jody for a wa** and melly is a supergrass. Nice

No comments: