Sunday, May 28, 2006

Thursday Friday Blur

Bit of a mess couple of media projects on the go which seem too good to be true so they are. Touched by thekindbess of the Liverpool University folk who let me ease in gently to the gigging circuit with this Provisional Programme I am on on the Friday and I am not a bloody case study. Original plan was a parkinson style interview with, John Wilding, he has kindly agreed to let me do a small 10 minute presentation (to see if I still can). And then move on to the Q&A from the floor and the chair. I will also attend a few of the more interesting workshops and make sure we have some publicity at the gig.
The new website has migrated to a dedicated server hosted by Bob and his team here. The last fortnight has been a nightmare but thanks to Andrew, Bob and Steve it seems to be mostly ok by close of business Fridat.
ne wbed arrived Friday morning and Ally I swwop of for lunch after her RE paper. I hit a chicken and sage butty at the Ark....OK After I breakk a 25 year tradition I let a woman cut my hair. In the last 25 years there have been lapses from Frank but I looked like the wild man of Borneo and want to make the right "look" for the media otherwise they'll send Attenborough to visit me. Walk alon Allerton Road take a coffee in Auberge and then to the wacky petshop. Few essentials round Tesco then home via village cabs. Jean home and sobriety is hard again but we succeed.

No comments: