Sunday, February 05, 2006

A week gone

Passed quickly. Friday saw us out with mike and jane at spoon. Good meal and good company. I woke up in the night with bad guts. Don't know if it was meal realted but it wasn't good. Full of manflu too very so for myself. Wasn't much use to jean in getting ready for Allys party. They seemed like a nice bunch of girls. Remind me not to ill again when we have house guests. Sunday sees me working on the charity web site I grasp vb portal and move oit kicking and screaming into the 1990's. Pleased with results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ken its Sam, me too suffering from "man"flu and same problems as you! So dont think its Spoon. Have been off ill and got diagnosed with a chest infection yesterday.
Hope you had a good birthday
Sam

Ken said...

Yo Sam the boys are doing well - heres to a victory at Stamford Bridge. Oh how I miss Health Informatics - not. Miss the gang though hope you and Peter are still happy and Catherine is still smiling take care