Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Glasgow afternoon

We find our way in and park at the back of saucie. We separate and ally hits the shops we chug in search of lunch. We head down buchanan street and into the merchant city. Find a trendy gaff called strata sort of bar restaurant. Jean heads for chicken ceasar salad and me for a lamb burger with garlic and coriander mayo. V. Good. We meet ally again I mule the shopping thus far back to the motor. The girls hit the shops I trudge drink coffee and look for a tripod. I find a hama cheapo. I get some prints done and feel a bit a little unhappy at the auto in low light settings. Meet up with the girls and we head to the mussel inn for tea. Ally does shallot kilo, jean does moroccan and I do a platter. This is prawns queenies king scallops mussels and fish in a tomato based sauce. Top stuff all round. Then a dark wet drive home frustrating locals with my slow speed. It was scary.

No comments: