Sunday, June 01, 2003

Sunday AM

Mick partner in crimes birthday today. He is webmaster/admin and personal support on wlsinfo. He hates the blog so he wont read this. Sent him birthday greetings. Off to Frontline church. Blogwatchers will know that my spirituality is in need of an overhaul. Kicking happening place went with my mate Frank. top experience which I wont elaborate on too much here but I felt well better when I came out.
Back for a light lunch and head buzzing with energy and feeling quite peaceful. (A strange combination). Chillout afternoon and off to see mummy at 6 she declined much of a visit but I was worried about incurring the wrath of big sis if I didn't at least pop in. Big sis Mary is off to see Sir Paul of McCartney at the dock tonight,John queued for ages for tickets. Back home girls are out at the Parish Church bit of web admin, and a natter to Mick chill in the garden talk to Jean about balancing everything and await 24 on the pigs (pigs belly=telly).

No comments: