Sunday, June 01, 2003

Saturday

Awoke around 8 start the day with a sleeping house and mugs of tea and gentle surfing. Bobby arrives at 9.15 to dust the car for dabs, very sun hill. To be fair she was a very young civilian support worker but a really nice waywith her and she seemed awfully young to gazing through a magnifyng glass at muder scenes. Job done I load the car and set off for the tip. Not the best of jobs I get the manual out to help decide which of the numerous seat combinations I should go for. Settle on Maxing the load space and I'm off. Saturday am you can usually queue for an hour I nearly died of shocjk when I was straight in and out. Great stuff. Accosted by an eastern european screen washer on the way out. She appealed for cash, in a very plaintive way, I never know what to do but was helped by the fact I had nothing on me. She didn't appear to speak english but I was rewarded with a very loud fook off as I pulled away. Relaxed and a snooze, Jean had got in late after last night, and I had been disturbed in the night. Awoke refreshed after an hour then off to the gym great work out gym was deserted just me and crazy Eva a really nice Belgian who works there she got the best out of me. I gave in and got weighed, bad news I have put on 200g like I am bothered. HAHA.
A chill out evening at home enjoying the new improved no rubbish filled garden.

No comments: