Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Saturday

More WLSINFO shenanigans. Oh dear I spend a lot of time on this young Mick is discharge from hospital safe sound and furious.Eat lunch in the garden awaiting Tesco home delivery then off to the gym. Good workout, get weighed result 19stone 8lb over 200lbs or 14 stone 4lb gone reet chuffed see the graphic evidence at Personal progress if you cant see all the pics doube click where they should be and the do come up honest. Reet chuffed, walk a mile in 22 mins on the treadmill and feel good.Off to Asda for the shopping that Tesco man lost and which we were refunded. Off to Nanny Banks to pick up mum. She feels better, though she is keeping me away from Nanny banks.
Take her up to Speke Retail Park and visit Borders and a few other places. She announces her immediate disgust on entering the shop the specially piped in cooffee aroma which she screws her face up and shouts "I bloody hate that smell" I adopt the look of an understanding Care in the Community worker.She is not a great reader English is not her first language - I am not sure what is but if she was at school now I feel sure it she would have a syndrome. I ask her what she likes books about Dogs she says. She dissapears like a guided missle and locks on a heavily discounted DVD which she wants to purchase - Closer examination reveals it is reservoir dogs -Tarantino -not for you mum. She buys me a 99 an icecream from a street vendor with a stick of chocolate in. She has struggled since my op as she saw part of her personal mission in life to load me with several thousand calories and abuse about my diet at every visit. She also claims I was potty trained at six weeks -anywonder I am screwed up and have "issues."
Return home then off to the tip - alays a good gig. Shut the door get wound up by wlsinfo then relax.

No comments: