Monday, January 12, 2004

Monday.

I had an awful nights sleep in which thoughts of anxieties about work and the website play on my mind. Restless, tossing and turning. I struggle to get up and gety lively. Digestive problems abound but I get through breakfast and personal hygiene. JK helps me put things in perspecive, and a natter with Rebecca on the way in sort me out. Arrive at the works and go for a wander round the block twice with Jonathon. People being really nice and things seem cool. Wander over to Borders at lunchtime with Kim and get an egg mayo sarnie. Good value at 1.98 and the lady gives me a free glass of iced water. I look out for a new book but they aint got it. I will ask Kieran. Back to the works and a bit more work. Off to the gym on the way home. Pecs and biceps and cardio work. Jean had been to induction with Sally from the library bit of a poor show as a speaker cried off. Sorted out Party stuff blogwatchers its 8pm 31/01/04 usual gaff.



No comments:

Off to Mums.

Cereal for breakfast, two hours working from home. Then it's two buses to mums. Pop into Tesco metro for a lighter choices prawn Mayo sa...