Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Up early and busying myself

Going well till blackberry alarm tells me I need to be in Belle vale jobbie in 20 mins. Saw eddie - nice bloke even if he cant spell haemorrhage. I am being assesed as part of uncle tonys Pathways to work he doesnt want my broken brain festering on the slagheap with the other job seekers. He has appointed a nice NHS lady to have a chat for 6 meetings. IT IS ALL VOLUNTARY and I believe Eddies intent - Hedoesnt point out that to get access to any new goodies you have to be seeing the nice lady. Anyway I fill out the forms with eddie - we add in sub arachnoid haemorrhage - is that like a spider. I says yeah and we have a discourse on the arachnoid appearance of a brain layer. I explain coiling - just put brain surgery he says.

So I am barking half brained and no guts - strike me that I should apply to be information Tsar or head up home office database management. Shit I could leave files in desk drawers for england. In the dark my arse well actually he was out bombing when it all went down but surely it was top of his briefing when he moved into the home office. Tony Blair Says carry on flying he will offset his carbon footprint - tosser - he doesnt fool me. I offset by getting the bus back from the job centre.

Jean comes home I am off to Richer sounds to sort my dvd burner and the top people actually lend me a spare while mine is inthe menders. I will buy from there again. Meeting at Halewood. Still no car I aint happy bout that.

No comments: