Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Confound you car man

Seems like a straight choice the lack of car sets me day. I mope bitterly and do some work on charity stuff or I get proactive. I decide on the latter. I shall use a public transport journey to offset my long distance flight to new york late last year. I have studied the stuff on the web then printed it off and left it. Daft booger. Still I am guessing I can ask. I can remember piccadilly then tram to harbour something. Which reminds me I am in sokething of an M+S advert. Clad totally in their garb almost entirely blue lagoon apart from my coat which is collezionew and the zip is broke grrrr.
So I am a man of leisure sewmi retired on a bus pass. Good job because if I was rushing I would be up for violence. The bus seems to be taking every stop to collect people for the slow convention in slow town. Man I am tallking serious psychomotor retardation, the man next to me is in a cocoon. He was a caterpilar when he sat down. He looks like he be one of those scary moths with big eye shapes on the wing when we arrive. Two elephants were having sex when I got on
- the baby is due in lime street. I have gone minimal camera packing here. 350 with 18 to 55 zoom and powershot G5. I have no idea what sort of shots will be available so this is a recce. (See amateur photographer magazine the articles do sink in).
So the slow bus is exchanged for a fecking slow train. Though it is a minimal stopper going through st helens newton and then on to the land of manc. I see a tad of blue sky through the grey.
Arrived picadilly - big found metrolink scary. Missed tram to harbour city eccles. Seen note about www.noisefestival.com/ metrolink tram is a cool form of transport will look up when I get home. The imperial war museum is a distant view from the harbour city tram stop. The cold urban wind blows round the designer pads sort of like where Baldwin lives on Corrie. My hat blows off. I run to catch it.

No comments: