Saturday, January 20, 2007

Friday

Up Mum pays bathroom men - it looks good - we put rest of dosh back in bank on Allerton road, where there is a strange picture representing the song Penny lane - if memory serves this used to be in Penny Lane in what is now  Penny Lane Surgery. Then it was along to home and bargain, over to Smiths for envelopes and then across to Sayers for Bavarian Slice naughtiness. Picked Mum up off to Charity post dineer in the Mission caff, only two eff words 2 buggers abd a shit (from me mam that is).

Took her home then did envelopes stuffing. Then carried it all up the post and spent 37quid posting it. The woman was sick of me (maureen) though Graham the postmaster was multi orgasmic about the range of weights I was presenting. He gave me a leaflet on weights and sizes (ooer missus) and gave me a homily on the benefits of first class over standard parcels. He seems to get on Maureens wick in a way which can only indicate they are married.

Then try to buy some notelets off the far too thin lady - all her notelets are far too pink and girly I have nearly run out of my macho lifeboat ones. End up with some black and white stuff.

Do some work on me expenses and feel goosed by Friday night

No comments: