Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Sat in hospitals.

I seem to spend a large portion of my life observing the NHS up close. Yesterday as a participant. Today accompanying mny mum to her rapid access chest pain clinic.
Walton clinic monday am for 4 year follow up. I arrive in good time and am greeted with the shock news my appt was cancelled on the 12th december. This was already rearranged several times and I had not been informed. Once again the university Hospital Aintree Foundation Truss had buggered up out patients. I hear of this frequently but this is me. I am not impressed. Poor girl looks hassled I smile it aint her fault she'll get no grief from me. She puts me name down and agrees to discuss it with the Doctor. I seek tea and toast. Provided by WRVS. I bump into mary trimble ex of maghull health centre. Then I met the pocket doctor professor John Wilding. Exchange a discussion the see Mr K. Interviewed by dietitan weighed ( not good ) gained though not as much as I thought. See DDK agree a plan to manage it. Still 61% EWL. Would be nice to be maintaining at 70%EWL at 5 years in September.
Pop into work then home via thorntons.
Did a big post in Walton opd I lost.

No comments: