Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Tuesday bit flat and tired

Yesterday was a long day. I had to break it up with a spell in the middle of posting. So the weather looked grim when I got up a sort of frozen snow and hail blanket on the wimdscreen. No doubt in my mind that craig would cance and that the support group tonight looked well dodgy. I was concentrated on basics at the. Ranch then off the bucks for unch with kim. After lunch its down to see anita at licvingston drive she is in charge of mosaoic and a dude with an interesting accent and a more interesting background.
Then back to the works and head down.
Home and peeps have been tring to get me. Ring mr dexter and we agree tonight is a non starter. Go for tea at greenbank and enjoy. Then its a great meeting. Top of the shop was the appearance of the welsh wizard ritchie. Great stuff. Late anight and home.

No comments: