Monday, January 24, 2005

Thursday

Pauline from Hammy House for IGtoolkit meeting. She is an expert - and that always reassures me. No bull no messing just knows it and enjoys it, she has enthusiasm for what most (including this creative wanderer) think is hard graft. She makes light work of it. She smokes so we combine fag breaks with a walk and I drop her at Hammy via a trip to M&S to pick up some crab for me dinner. Top stuff enjoyed talking RSS and blogs to Kieran. Get feedreader for blackberries working in the library. top stuff.
Then up to the boardroom for Heads of Informatics or IM&T depending which side of the tracks you is from. I cant decide if its cooler not to come. Best I refain from too much comment here.
Home late. Ally is wet the rain is horrific. I take one of her friends home to a road near where nanna lives. Turns out I went to junior school with her mum - scary, stuff.
Chill later.

No comments: