Monday, January 10, 2005

Monday playing managers

In to work and the departmental heads meeting tis a tad tedious but I mention NPfIT and Mobile phones. Deep Joy. Then a few things to do then off to Hammy see the ever cool lyndsey dyer and pick peter up and back to the ranch. Sort out an upgrade for a practice. Then its a business case meeting, strangely enjoying getting things moving.
Meet with Sam a real blog pioneer who never kept it up. She got a funky pink mini-ipod for Chrimbo. I point out the benefits of firefox, though I note the websense at work wont allow the download it does however allow the the beta to upgrade itself from the same site. How odd. I point out the benefits of anonymous blogging We discuss starting one up but we'd get sussed rapido. Sort an appointment for me at Docs tomorrow and Jean is in as a daycase at the bastion of womens health. Hope they take a more structured approach to gynae than they do to following the NHS website naming rules. (tut tut - bet you can see the cricket scores on the web and get hotmail too). Drop Sam at CPA which is shut so I run her home and then its home for me. Bust but charity committee meet doesnt happen few apols. Starting watching this trash so I end up blogging. Sobriety day 8 BTW.

No comments: