Saturday, January 08, 2005

Look back sans anger

A busy interesting week. Totally confused as to orientation in time following the holiday sunday fest. Return to work and plenty to keep me busy. Have a meeting with Val who is danger of being one of the best gaffers I have ever worked for. Straighten things out and get level - better feeling. Call in at mums.
Wednesday Ally back at school work continues on much the same theme. I am in danger of getting seriously enthusiastic about AHPs( allied Health professionals) following my meeting with Anita from Mosaic. Home via mums improvement noted. Work thursday starts with AHP leads meet - an enthusiastic bunch. Carry with mobile telephony work followed by training steering group in the afternoon. A difficult meeting not helped by reluctant attenders and a series of conflicting dates and times that people believe it is starting on. Then its home and a meeting with charlie tom dave julie and claire re the wlsinfo trek. Long evenin, which gets longer. ER returns and I have strange deja vu for the first ten minutes, until jean reminds me that that aint ep 1 its the last one of the previous series. Phew, premonition aint happened yet.
Friday partial working from home. Home and busy on WLSinfo. Green light for Karen from LSE's project (details to follow) and I start to contemplate serious paper writing (and presentation).
Its Saurday now and I plan to get things together then drop Ally in town.
Deep Joy.
Oh and a trip to Somerfield.

No comments: