Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Monday

Start the day at Hammy House for a heads meeting, alaff and the dynamics are kinda interesting. Whip off to the car park,via delaneys. The pie shop and newsagents. I miss Pies, I purchase their home made chicken and sweetcorn soup which I enjoy in the rain the NCP is gonna cripple me I must claim mileage this month. Off to Belle Vale for a meeting about the GPwSI work that one out. A woman from the past accuses me of impersonating Ken Clare. Only remedy is to produce a before shot and say look. She finally accepts it. Paul Smith is as entertaining as ever. Julie is cool for a dietitian.
Back to Hammy House they seem tohave morphed Belle Vale and the presence of the new Morrisons store confuses me. Arrive back at the leeching NCP and back to Hammy for a meeting with Paul "Mr Angry" and Tony. Tony who is from St Helens telss me Johnny Vegas and his wife have split up. She says St Helens was too much like the league of gentlemen, tony aint best pleased but I can see where she is coming from. Back home via the LIS team. Computer problems at the works and Mick aint feelin good, Get home chill and feel stiff as a board. All day people have been saying it will b worse tomorrow and guess what, they were right.

No comments: