Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Monday Morning

Always comes round to early. TAlk to the delightful Rebecca on the way in, she aint been too good and I have been worried about her. Get into work and for a wee while actually begin to act and feel like a senior manager. Meet with Diane older persons nurse to try and plan a startegy for this afternoons meet. Then ring Jeanette in the LIS to get her to explain things to me. Single Assessment Protocol, which seems a fairly good idea but difficult to implement.
Actually make good inroads into me inbox and start getting things squared Jon has done an excellent job. Everything is fine till a box arrives from BT syntegra with a copy of the promovid I was in in it. Oh how I laffed, I almost sounded credible then the last few frames end with me with a pathetic grin on me face. Nice still makes the boys laff and laff. Also some goodies which we have to declare then share out the bounty.
SAP meeting in the afternoon when a plan starts to come together. Feels almost joined up. Scoot home and lasagne for tea, good bit of support work then a phone call to the excellent Vivvi who is seriously into fund raising and eurocash, social enterprise and socially excluded. Feels like something great will come out of that phone call.

No comments: