Monday, August 26, 2002

I suppose I should say where I am going to spend My Sojourne The Sefton Suite sounds like a nightclub with a function room to me, advertised in the break of a seventies Bond film at the Odeon in town, all hot dog smells and sticky carpets. I mean the cinema not the hospital. Yes its a private hospital but no, I am an NHS patient. I know the below standard care I will be expecting, in fact if its not immediatly forthcoming I'm out of there. My biggest worry so far is will I be able to plug my computer into the phone system. Jean, my wife has tried to persuade to downsize the IT budget for this operation. I have given on the live webcast of the operation but feel some technology is essential. So far considering something I can sneak past the guards in my toilet bag.

No comments: