Monday, February 25, 2008

Welcome to my diet.

It had to happen a serious attempt at weight loss. My portion sizes are out of control. My food choices are poor. Last weeks food intake sounds like a masterchef menu. Well here's the plan. Following a tailor made customised plan from me mate Jayne. Low everything from what I can see. So today.
Cereal, 5 portions of fruit, soup, healthy eating curry ready meal and lots of drinks.
Food isn't really on my mind till 7.15am when spring rolls enter my dreams. Oh dear. Feel tired don't know if its due to my recently diagnosed anaemia or starvation. Manage a days work. Find some funky new gadget to try (watch this space). Lots of media and website stuff today. Get interviewed on radio city commenting on happy meals being banned in liverpool.
------------------

No comments: