Saturday, October 23, 2004

Friday lazy day

Spend a lot of time on the phone Rebecca from London, Fi from Jockland and Vineeta from northampton. Charidee stuff but they is all top mates too.
Mess with my Ipaq which is actually a Dell if you dont mind.
All to not much joy. Goosed me thinks. Girls come home Ally pleased its half term.
Drop her at Hannah B's, she is of to a frenzy. So presented with an opportunity Jean and I were off to the local Greek me with a psiton kleftiko in mind. (slow roast marinaded shank).
Alas the gaff had closed down (was it coz I aint been in 2 years)?
So across the road to the local french fusion sort of place. The Ambassador
Me to start Lambs kidneys and bacon in chilli spicy gravy in filo.
Followed by lambs liver panfried with caramelised onions in a rich chianti gravy, mustard mash and veg.
I didnt even finish the liver tried a bit of it all - including the aubergine fritter stuffed pepper and weird looking cauli.
It was offally good.
BTW someone asked me the other day how I live on baby food.

No comments: