Friday, August 06, 2004

Lunch with Baggers

Top meeting 15 months since we met but shes a top lass and still has the fine accent. Some excellent tales of China clearly an amazing experience. If I think on I'll post a pic or two. Back home via the pharmacist. Phone call from Caroline Rand, a fellow sicknoter. The Linux quest continues - hard graft but good.
A comment noted from a commenter called Tony - prime suspect is Tony Woods - Rugby League fan and cheeky pup. Can't be him though I am sure that Central PCT's Internet police have me listed as a "bad" site.
Sandra tells me that the Internet access in the uni in china was heavily censored, though it seemed lax compared to the rigorous standards in the local PCT's. She really thought I was winding her up when I told her. Oh how I laffed.

No comments: