Saturday, May 24, 2003

Look back with no anger

Looking back bit of a theme for the week. Since the time away I seem to have done a lot or reflection and its working out well. I am developing a real sense of inner calm and being happy with myself. Looking back on the week now is hard a lot has happened so I made some notes. Bought some new threads check them out here. I personally thought the tie shirt comb was a non-starter but was overuled by the style police. Went to work on Thursday good stuff natter with Kim and Andrew financial manager types. Cool dudes. Ali P's leaving doo. Meeting with Val my boss, sort out some stuff. Scoot off home to pick up butties to take into mum. Call in to fruit shop, ordered a basket for Jack and the gym staff, say thanks for helping me get below 20 stone. They are well pleased strikes me thanks are big for them. Off to see my mother and she is preparing for the transjugular liver biopsy read more tommorrow. Doc has said she can go home and await the results. Go home, got some admin help running the North West support group, talk to her on the phone, Jen is a top girl. Relax watch a head spinning episode of ER. No spoilers here the terrestial brethrern are a few weeks behind.

No comments: