Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Of witness and sadness

Adele the hairdresser and me get talking about weight, seems a good friend of hers died 8 weeks ago from obesity. 5ft 25stone sleep apmoa and a heap of co-morbidities. She's interested in the web site. Anyway wind back the day. Went to see frank (GP). Top gig as ever new plan starts today. I am loathe to share details at this point as the very mention of them feels like it could undermine the plan. Home and Allys results still not arrived. Ring school, they qare being held as Ally owes 4.50 for a library book. I jump a village cab explain my mission the cabbie hates church schools and wants to quick the doors in. Ally has an appointment so we need to be back pronto. She is stood on the doorstep on the phone to her mum. I think she deserves an entry of her own.

No comments: