Sunday, August 20, 2006

My how time flies.

Its Sunday already. Hannah and Colin arrived on Friday then we scooted to the hypermarket where we picked up an excellent late lunch. I went got two types of salmon and mushroom carbonara. Tres bien. Wentr round the supermaket which was more enjoyable than my last visit. Not as crowded so no panic attacks. I was fine as long as jean or ally were with me. I purchase an sd card for allys camera. Because the one I brought has mp3s on it. I forgot to bring the card reader and the usb hub. I did remember the laptop, the pocket pc the sat nav the blackberry my ipod nano, most eventualities covered. Would like a storage device with viewing capabilities. For viewing images. Need a little speaker thing for the nano too (and more music putting on it).
Friday night we have a barbeque outside. I have to say I generally hate the barbeque. A very efficient way to ruin good food. I like eating alfresco though so we cook most stuff indoors then finish it off. Beer helps wash it down. So to bed.
Saturday great being in the middle of your jols thinking a lot of geezers travelling. We laze around after colin and I go for a walk (and get soaked). I am reading lazy bones by mark billingham good stuff. We go for a nice drive to the cote d'armour stopping off in st briac sur la mer. Very nice seaside village. Then its off to dinard. Drink in the beach cafe. Spendid town then eat at the newport restaurant nautically themed. I have assiete des fruites d'mer. Oysters, langoustines,whelks,winkles,crevettes, and shrimps nice interactive eating. Main course was duo of fish with two sauces served in a very nice way round it off with a citron crepe. Home very quickly all pleased that everton won though colin whop stayed up to watch it says they stole it.
Sunday morning, colin and I head off for a morning walk, head up to mont garreau. I think I overdid it coz I am goosed. Head aching. Jean and I opt for a lazy day at home while Colin takes the girls into town. I have a kip and then laze in the garden and relax. Ring Vineeta to catch up with events round committee and mods meeting.

No comments: