Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday already.

positive mood continues.
Good gym wednesday and aerobics made considerably easier by new mp3 player a little number with the worse translated handbook I have ever seen subsequently I need to flick each track forward. Then again I have never learnt how to navigate media player and it despite billy gates assertions is not intuitive. Playlists????
[Now playing: Not Fade Away - Buddy Holly - The Very Best Of Buddy Holly [UK] (02:23)]

Daves birthday on wednesday, dropped a card off at mums saw mary, convinced its thursday. Went to winwick for a quiz.
[Now playing: Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morisson - ?????????? (03:03)]

Had a good time we won, cricketers had a penalty - I surprise myself by knowing that dick and dom are the new hosts of ask the family. (I dont even know who D&D are).
[Now playing: Stand by me - Ben King - Buffett Live - Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (02:55)]

Thursday bit achey had a good sleep in and got to JK's late. We hit Hale village (land of of fauntleroy - Baron Jones )- park up at the childe of Hale and walk to the lighthouse - Blowey as hell but I enjoy it.
[Now playing: What's Up - 4 Non Blondes - Various Artists - The Very Best Of Drive Time [UK] Disc 1 (04:11)]

Good lunch I have a healthy ploughmans and then blow it with a pud but hey lifes for living
[Now playing: Meatloaf - Bat Out Of Hell - - (09:48)]
.

No comments: