Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Monday Off to Gym.

Up and motivated feeling a tad brighter. I reflect how far my exercise program has come.
1 hour and 5mins aerobic now. in the middle of which while listening to my portable mp3 tunes Caroline Rand pops in to the gym. Its funny seeing people from work, I really dont know what to say and I probably look very well. Though I was sweating like a pig (appropriately)
[Now playing: Mannish Boy - Muddy Waters - Various Artists - Originals Vol.1 [UK] (5:16)]
Caroline sent me a get well card last week - I forgot to post that fact. Then Phil Wadeson my boss came past the gym - didnt know what to say. I have a natural tendency to think I shouldnt be out when I am off sick. With depression thats the worse thing you can do, isolating myself scared to see anyone. Tis a hard one. I will check things out with Frank - I miss the people on the website too. I feel like a hermit.
University Challenge tonight - top stuff.

No comments: