Thursday, February 24, 2005

Monday Thro Wednesday

Feels odd, dont like not being at workbut head in a mess. Unable to concentrate, nervous of what I post here. Retreat from Website and charity stuff, unable to face that. Creative piece about wretchedness of depression is emerging inside me but the numbness of the sensations that accompany the mood stifle escape.
Ironically it seems I feel at my worst when Euthymic, the thought of a swing (either way) is in itself depressing. I gym,walk, and try to feel healthy. I strangely fully comply with medication.
Cell group on Tuesday brings comfort and support.
Take all day sorting one tiny job out.
See Km for lunch Wednesday - she understands what I am like in this mood and is very supportive. So by wednesday two workouts two lunches a cell group and a quiz. I feel a burden on Jean and wonder how to be better.???
[Now playing: Life's Too Short - Tom Jones & Jools Holland - Tom Jones And Jools Holland [UK] (04:01)]

No comments: