Sunday, February 27, 2005

Saturday - Aintree and Bargains.

Jean and I drop Ally into town for her usual Saturday jaunt, then its off to get Jodie and Esme - news is good from the man with many names. Drop them at the Aintree conference centre door then a debate over where to lunch and shop we agree we need to do both. My new gym routine means I could do with some more gym togs - sort of cheap would be a top priority. So Tesco Old Swan where we lunch, and get a few things but Asda Sefton Park we strike gold big boys leisure clothing at a bargain price. Whahay.
Ally brings her young man home, not sure if I am allowed to mention his name or even acknowledge his presence. (better check).
Chicken salad andthe oddly named tiger bread for tea. Why tiger bread???
We fart about sorting paperwork in the dining room. I renew my subscription to MDF ah well my optimistic thought of in for a year and bog off was optimistic. Odd they dont offer a life membership - given its a disease for life. I want to write a happy and a sad emoticon on the envelope but Jean tells me this is not on. I hae reclaimed these terms for the Bi-polar sufferer is my retort but she aint impressed. Tired and bed.

No comments: