Tuesday, September 02, 2003

Tuesday - good day all round

Wake up 7 am on to the site,email to Roger Lyon a geezer I worked with. He repiles later and I plan to go live with him 11/09/03. Busy in the moning Rebecca discovers the webcam and its Allys first day back at school. 10 am heads of informatics meeting at Hammy House do well on the sponsorship front. Back to Matchworks meet Julia from In practice systems their scanning solution is excellent. Get her carded and sponsoring me then its a chat with the irrepressible Kim and then Andy. A management accountant geezer and top man. Off to Storrsdale to meet Julie the PM and learn about the new EMISsolution. It looks good and I need to sort out my talk for friday. Back home and learn we have been shortlisted for the AwardRing the judge then its off to Ruth and Pauls for Bee (ma in laws 79th birthday) back home and then a bit of work. I am busy.

No comments: