Saturday, September 06, 2003

Saturday

I have made a rash new purchase. I have bought a copy of DragonDictate, speech recognition software which seems very impressive at first glance. It will however have to be carefully trained to recognise my unusual accident. It is doing very well and the technology has come a long way since last I loved it is (Looked at it). Been to the gym this afternoon, and done 5K in 54 minutes which includes the gradient for Upper Parliament Street the hill. Even managed several minutes jogging, though the loose flesh tends to batter the rest of my body. It produces a graphic slapping sound which disturbs most of the gym members. The contusions it creates may prove embarrassing if examined medically later today! Usual trip to Nannie Banks' and then drop mother off. Mother is as barking as ever, but in her own merry way. At least she is happy, and we can ask for little more.
Off out at night to Mustard for Donnas leaving party Donna runs the gym/restaurant. She is the tops and drink to much guinness, in the absence of real ale and reflect on life and the skimpiness of young girls clothes with Jack my trainer and guru.

No comments: