Sunday, September 14, 2003

Sunday is here

Get up too early 6.30 and do website work. Feel tearful when I realise how far I have come. But get moving and sort ourselves out. Get to town and wait in JMU carpark for Mickey and co. He turns up and we natter then its off to Hammy house for photoshoot. Then David turns up late we wander down to the start area we meet roger from kenyons and the photographer. DK disapears to find a bog and the photographer gets annoyed then its in to the start. A great feeling carnival atmosphere end up meeting people I know and getting encouraged by people I have never met but have seen me.
Loads of slpct teams too top feelin i enjoy it. Sort a lot of stuff with David on the way round, supported by JK, aunie Betty & uncle john and donna, plus several others. It made me smile then i got interviewed, not sure if it was radio or just the local PA. Then off to shenanigans with Jean ally mike jane and their brood and David. and then kfc for the girls home cooked chicken for me a treat. knakkered in the afternoon, blisters and tired but we is getting there. 47 minutes 8 seconds see the evidence here.

No comments: