Sunday, August 03, 2003

Saturday

Website stuff takes the fore. Getting there and a lot to sort afore I go away. The gang on there amaze me boy we done well 148 members and nearly 10,000 posts in 6 months. Bit nervous about the presentation thing in London. Kim sorted me out with some tickets, cap doffed, nice one mate. Off to gym saturday afternoon. Too hot but a good time. Back to Nanny Banks for the saturday ritual. Nanny has a had a fall and the Emergency Response Team have been there, I think. Who would know once its been though the scrambler there is nochance of sorting it out. Mum dont look well, her abdo is swollen she is breathless and legs are puffy. I encoursge her in the general direction of the GP's. She feels ok though she says. I have to admit I dont think she tells me the truth since the last time I had her bundled off to the Royal.
Still, never mind. Have tea and then a very pleasant saturday evening spent in Borders top gaff but costs a bloody fortune every time we go. Buy more birthday presents.
Our thoughts turn to holidays and we get into a mad frenzy of planning. The caretaker from the gite we are stopping in rings up. Can't wait.

No comments: