Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Off to the smoke

Now Liverpool is a big city, but it aint like London. Thats a scary frightening place. Gold pavements and the queens house. Soldiers with red suits on every street corner. Pearly kings and queens and jellied eels. It scares me going there I know its irrational but it does. I hate the Toob, scary s I go everywhere by taxi even if its over 5 yards. Though I aint been with this new body so it should be easier.
Already told three people what my plans are so I thought I'd post it up.
10.30 train to Euston arrives 13.35 (alledgedly), bought first class upgrade courtesy of the RCN.
Meeting Rebecca off the train going to "do lunch" no stolly and bolly though
The appointment is 4pm at the RCN headquarters in Cavendish Place?? Then train back at 7pm. the giig at the coleege is only 20 minutes so if anyone fancies a bevvy and is free let me know. Failing that I am going for a shower and a surf in the First class lounge at Euston. Is there like a left luggage thingy at Euston, so I can take some casual threads to change into? I have no doubt I might be a little bit perspiration soaked by 4.30, not to mention jittery of the bum. Well thats me. Provicincial boy fron up north - where its grim and we keep coal in't bath Aye but we do like t'internet. Reet I'll have to go ferrets need mucking out.

No comments: