Wednesday, June 19, 2024

My my thats a thick set of case notes Mr Clare

If Walton did a frequent flyers program I would be on it. I always like lounge access and fast pass. Unfortunatley today I am sneaking slowly to the front of the queue where the screens tell me the man in room 17 is on time. The gasman seems a nice chap, though he ominously locked the door I wondered what was coming next but he tried some chat first - got to respect the man for that. He had a very jovial style maybe too jovial. He ascertained what I knew and the risks - and we had a long chat about what I am facing. My non-compliance with my CPAP was a source of concern. He was surprised I haven't got the full metabolic syndome hit going on. My HbA1C and BP and cholesterol are strangely low. Had I been in ITU before - after my previous visits had to confess to not knowing - I might have kipped in the bus stop on Long Lane for all I know. He asked me a couple of times when I having this done - we mainly because the MDT suggested it - but was I sure? Yep I trust that team doc I will do it. So I asked what would happen if I said no now - wouldnt I be at risk. You cant say no now you are those anticoagulants and you are really at risk. It was a bit up and down but I think we got there in the end - I said I looked forward to seeing him on Tuesday - no, it wont be me I do Mondays. Well tara unlock the door and get out of here.

No comments:

Saw everyone l need to.

So it's waiting apparently I have lost my top of the list slot. Seen the gas man and the radiologist and feel really tired. I am alone I...