Saturday, June 02, 2007

Off to Borders for reading matter

After a lazy morning in the garden, its off to visit nanna en route to Borders. I need reading matter for hospital. I settle on Alexei Sayles new novel - weeping women hotel, janet street-porters memoirs and a couple of pulp fiction crime shockers by someone called Tess Gerritsen. I have signed up to some t-mobile hotspot deal. Means inclusive access at Starbucks amongst others. The data card is good but seems a slow pricey option. Seems like I have 101 things to sort before I go in to hospital. I don't like this elective admission gig. Kinda got used to the blue lights emergency situation. Too much time to contemplate what sort of crap could go wrong. I have a really anxious head on. More scared of going off on a high or a low. Things are more in equilibrium than for a long time. I don't really need something as unsettling as this.
Sleep is a worry still. Bowels are not right. I put that down to codeine and dehydration.

No comments: