Thursday, June 07, 2007

90 squid a day

So the HAS helpline tell me. Sort of reward/compo for being sick. Also covers the expense in decaff tea petrol etc. Woke up this morning feeling decided more human. Less head ache - at one point I even smiled spontaneously. An obviously bad sign. The injection last night helped and I had a better kip than before. Pushing three litres of water isn't the easiest task I have undertaken. Worse still is the bladder effects. Peeing past myself.
Breakfast shower sit on arse go to coffee shop. I can do routines. Saw doctor she is pleased. Met a sister from my last stay here. She was very nice.
Colin popped after lunch. Which was beef carbonnade (stew) veg and boiled spuds with a bowl of peaches for pud.
Been walking today but now feeling a bit tired and headachey.

No comments: