Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Tuesday URTI

Had a crap nights sleep. Earache breathing and head ache. Obviously a serious malady. Ally off sick gut rot. Me goosed slept in. Then sorted myself out and got motivated. Picked mum up who pretended to want shopping but really just wqated to visit the bog in Tesco. Her bathroom upgrade is nearly done. Got appts for me and mum to see frank tomorrow and then visited adeles for a beard trim and head polish. Cooked tea then off to meeting. Home and straight up into the loft. No its not punishment its operation tidy up. Flake out a bit watching spooks dvd and realise I have no sleeping pills left. So its 2.45 I am drinking hot chocolate and reading love and other near death experiences by Mil Millington. Also browsing assorted magazines blogging and feeling peed off I can't kip. Have to work tomorrow too. And I have ear ache. Grrrrr.

1 comment:

Pip said...

For further sleepness nights, remember me - I am usually awake through the night as well!!