Monday, January 01, 2007

Always at the festive time

RIP Auntie Tilly - no relation but a part of my life for 40 years. Pleasant irreverent old lady who used to give me money and tell me I was growing up at the christmas fair. All this stopped when I reached 35 of course. (I lie). She was my brother in laws auntie (his mums sister I think) she had been ill and in residential care for ages. Fractured her hip just before chrimbo and tired on Sunday morning.

Auntie Pat - me mums sister isnt well initial sketch reports vary. The Kathy scrambler seems to be working overdrive and we await more news. A lazy day here and out to visit me mam at teatime prior to a meeting. She looks shook up by her younger sisters serious illness. Ally is out for the night. We watch Spooks DVD's and are bed for 11.50.

Happy new year one and all - fireworks klaxons and partying were loud last night.

2 comments:

pipkoi said...

Happy New Year to you Ken, Jean & Ally (and Shakespear of course!!)

Ken said...

Best wishes to Pip Nigel and the family