Then attend Allys prizegiving at the anglican cathedral. First time I have been and incredibly proud to see ally take the year 11 re prize. Got home and flopped into bed. Saturday morning we decide to head to fazakerley a+e. Get seen fairly quickly and head towards the clinical decisiopn makiong unit and into MAU. Medical assessment unit. In bed adjacent to cyril an 89 yearold v eteran of the north western front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Speech and language therapist says there is improvement
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
I have been practicing writing emails on both the keyboard and my phone. Apparently the practice is paying off. I am really lucky that we ha...
-
[ Collapse ] Wikipedia is there when you need it — now it needs you. Donate Now » ...
No comments:
Post a Comment