Thursday, March 10, 2005

Wednesday gym and visiting the sick

So its orf to the gym, the sun is bright so I decide to go around the park instead of the treadmill. It seems like a good idea for the first 10 yards its freezing my hands are paralysed with the cold. Then I get going and sweat takes over takes 40 mins though back at the gym there is some discussion at the distance I have travelled.
Macca says 3/4 mile
George 2mile
Jack used to say 2.5
at home Jean says 2.2
I was goosed, though still did a gym round, had lunch with George and Macca -very good. Soup and prawns. And a young lad on work experience called Kyle.
After lunch off to Tesco pick up a yoghurt drink for JK and nip round to see hm and Jody. He looks rough a tad of infection, so I whip Jody off to the docs and chemist for the script.
[Now playing: Southbound - Thin Lizzy - Live And Dangerous (04:51)]
That sums up my body.
Home then chill.
Watch Jamie Oliver on school dinners - cant decide on him at all good piece in Grauniad on Thursday about him.

No comments: